This page is for the Enrollment of NEW PreK-12 STUDENTS
Hamilton Southeastern Schools is the primary district for families living in Fishers, Indiana and portions of neighboring Noblesville, Indiana. HSE Schools serves students in preschool through 12th grade.
To be eligible to attend HSE Schools, families must live within the HSE School District. HSE schools is the fourth largest district in Indiana with more than 21,600 students enrolled during the 2022-2023 school year. The district is rated A by the Indiana Department of Education.
Enrollment Changes for Southeastern Elementary (SES) and Hamilton Southeastern Intermediate/Junior High School (HIJ)
As of April 19, 2023, the following procedures are in effect to address capacity issues at Southeastern Elementary and Hamilton Southeastern Intermediate/ Junior High. Please note, transportation will be provided in all situations listed below.
- Enrollment is now closed to new students in grades K-4 at SES.
- All students who attended Geist Elementary School (GES) during the previous year whose ‘home school’ is Southeastern Elementary (SES) will remain at GES, or may elect to attend Fall Creek Elementary (FCE).
- Geist Elementary School (GES) is closed to SES overflow. GES will continue to accept students in which Geist Elementary is their ‘home school.’
- All new Southeastern Elementary (SES) enrollees will go to Fall Creek Elementary (FCE).
- All new enrollees to HSE Intermediate/Junior High will go to Fall Creek Intermediate (FCI) or Fall Creek Junior High (FCJ)
- Enrollment is now closed to new students in grades 5-8 at HIJ.
- All students who attended Fall Creek Intermediate (FCI) or Fall Creek Junior High (FCJ) during the previous year whose ‘home school’ is HIJ will stay at FCI and/or FCJ.
Employee Student Transfer Request Process
If you are a current resident and wish to have your student(s) attend a non-home school or if you are a non-resident employee and wish to have your student(s) attend HSE Schools, please complete the Employee Transfer Request Form. You may also complete a paper form listed below, but the online form is preferred.
Once you submit your form a pop-up message will appear indicating that your survey has been submitted. Formal confirmation will be sent to the email address provided by you on the request form. Please contact Julie Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and thank you for your cooperation!
Resident Employee Non-Home School Transfer Appeals and Enrollment Guidelines
Non-Resident Employee Children Enrollment Guidelines
Downloadable English Transfer Appeal Form (if needed)
Downloadable Spanish Transfer Appeal Form (if needed)
Julie Hays, Student Services | email@example.com